How to win at blackjack: if users choose an honest casino, they can win good money!
Since anyone who pays special attention to developing their skills can find out how to win at blackjack, it is important to study the basic strategies. At first glance, the rules seem so simple that every beginner will cope with learning them, but this is far from the case. It should take into account mathematical calculations and not just their assumptions. Also, gamblers should not exclude differences in the number of decks, since it is impossible to predict the next combination that has fallen.
How to win at blackjack: odds of winning
To explore the possibility of how to win blackjack at casino thoroughly, participants must understand and master the odds. It is important to know which odds have casinos and how these odds allow the casino to win. When playing online blackjack, the situation is complicated by the fundamental impossibility to read the “emotions” of the opponent. Of course, it would be useful to have an idea of the mathematical probability of iterating over one, or another, card, based on the “cost” of blackjack hands.
- from 1 to 11 points is 0% chance of busting;
- 12 points is 31% busting;
- 13 points is 39% busting;
- 14 points is 56% busting;
- 15 points is 58% busting;
- 16 points – 62% busting;
- 17 points – 69% busting;
- 18 points – 77% busting;
- 19 points – 85% busting;
- 20 points – 92% busting;
- 21 or more points – 100% bust.
The dealer’s advantage in blackjack is because the dealer’s hand opens and gets only after all players are the first to make their decision. This advantage is about 8%. Using the basic strategy of how to always win at blackjack, players can turn a casino advantage from 8% to its advantage at 0.5%. If players count the cards, they will get an even vaster advantage. Players with 14 or more points in their hands are risking too much. Their chances of winning melt away with each new attempt to pull out another blackjack strategy card. From probability theory, it is more profitable to play blackjack with one deck of cards. The more card decks involved in the game, the less likely to win.
Winning strategy in Blackjack
The basic strategy on how to play blackjack allows reducing casino revenue by up to 0.5%.
- The players must note the assumption of a mild hand. It means the presence of an ace. For example, a combination of an ace and a six automatically gives 17 soft points, in which it is necessary to get a card. If soft 18 points are formed, then it is preferable to double the bet (especially if 8 or 9 was added to the ace);
- Blackjack also has a firm hand (the absence of an ace or it is equating to unity). For example, seven and Queen – a solid hand for 17 points. Ace, 9, and 7 are also proportionally equal to the previous combination. If the amount of points scored exceeds 12, then players need to consider the face value of the opponent’s card;
- Gamblers should train the algorithm of how to win at blackjack in demo mode and do not be afraid to make mistakes. Only multiple attempts will help to draw the right conclusions and avoid oversights with blackjack for real money.
The basic technique of how to win at blackjack allows for choosing the best actions without using complex calculations. In this case, the decision chart is applied, compiled using mathematical modeling of various situations. The strategy does not guarantee a win in each hand but provides a gain in the long run. Having won dozens and hundreds of distributions, the user makes a profit of about 1.5% of the turnover. To realize the mathematical expectation, a sufficient supply of funds, or a bankroll, is required – at least 100 bets. In popular online casinos, blackjack is offered in sections with board games and in the Live Casino format. In the second case, the gambler is invited to play with a live dealer, watching the process of distributing cards in real-time thanks to a live webcast. Before playing for money in an online casino, it is recommended to master the rules at free blackjack strategy table or in trial versions of table games from leading developers.